Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! My day was a little more practical I got up at 5am as usual, it is about the only time I have that is quiet and uninterrupted. I woke all of my valentine faces and got them ready for shcool. By 7:45 am we were off to drop off the first child then back home by 8:20 to whisk the next to preschool. Then it was off to the office to work and back to preschool to pick up the little munchkin. And off to afternoon pre-k for child number three. Back to the office to check and respond to emails and make phone calls. All the valentine's day parties began at 2pm and of course what kind of mom would I be if I weren't there, so it was off to the elementary schools to watch the teacher's give my kids massive amounts of sugar and then prepare them to go home. This really does happen.

Anyone tired yet from reading that ridicoulous schedule I keep. Awh, the sweet life of motherhood! I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, my precious valentine's.

No comments: